Coming Spring/Summer of 2022
The Village at Trinity Hills townhome development is ideally located along the iconic Paskapoo Slopes in Southwest Calgary.
Your new residence is nestled within 160 acres of an environmental reserve with 17 kilometres of hiking and biking trails. In addition to being surrounded by nature, you’re only a 5 minute walk from all of the urban conveniences the community has to offer.
- 2 & 3 bed townhomes with flex space options
- 1,600 to 1,800+ sq.ft
- Single or double car garage
- Chef designed kitchens
- Spa inspired bathrooms
- Large balconies
- Low maintenance & fenced-in backyards
Ideal South West Calgary Location
- 8 minutes to Market Mall
- 10 minutes to the University of Calgary and Foothills Hospital
- 15 minutes to downtown
- 30 minutes to Calgary International Airport
- 60 minutes to Banff
- Olympia Liquor
- Trinity Hills Dental
- Sleep Country
- Explore the 160 acre environmental reserve
- Navigate the 17 kilometres of hiking and biking trails
- Relax by the Bow River
- Enjoy picnics in the sounding parks (Bowness, Baker, Bowmont, Shouldice, Edworthy)
- Ski the Rocky Mountains
- You can expand your active lifestyle with ease
The townhomes in Trinity Hills offer exquisite features for new homeowners and downsizers alike.
Each townhome is built with standard luxury features in every room. No matter which floorplan you choose, your new home will include an open-concept interior, chef-inspired kitchen, large windows, spacious flex space and backyard, ensuite and walk-in shower, and 2-car parking.
At The Village in Trinity Hills, not only do you own your townhome, but you also own your plot of land making for the perfect balance of land and home ownership combined with low-maintenance living!
- A bare land condo is a type of condominium where the owners own their individual plot of land. It is the opposite of the conventional condominium where the owners share the common property, collectively own the land, and individually own their own unit.
- Bare land condo residents, much like their apartment-style condo cohorts, pay monthly condo fees. The condo fees at the Village in Trinity Hills include, professional management, building insurance, reserve fund contribution, maintenance of common area, waste removal, landscaping and snow removal, common area utilities, and exterior irrigation.
- Bare land condos often appeal to the buyers who wants to spend their free time doing things other than yard work & snow removal.
The benefit of bare land condominiums is that you own your land, but you don’t own your maintenance, and it helps to keep the community looking pristine throughout the years.